Which clinic or hospital recommended to do circumcision for 2+ month old baby boy?

Hello mommies! I need recommendation for circumcision for my 2+ month old baby boy. Already enquired Sidek Clinic but their availability July onwards. Wanted to go Dr Zainal because relatives recommendation but read reviews online, alot of bad reviews/experiences for circumcision by parents and their child.😖

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I totally understand your concern about finding the right clinic or hospital for your baby boy's circumcision. It's important to feel confident in your choice. Based on my experience, you may want to consider checking with other clinics or hospitals in your area to see if they have earlier availability. It's also a good idea to ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have had positive experiences with circumcision for their sons. When it comes to online reviews, it's important to take them with a grain of salt. Every child and every experience is different, so while some parents may have had negative experiences, others may have had positive ones. If you do decide to go with Dr. Zainal based on your relatives' recommendation, it might be helpful to schedule a consultation with him to address any concerns you may have and to get a better sense of his approach to the procedure. I hope you find a suitable option for your little one soon. Wishing you and your baby boy all the best! 😊 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more