Hi mummies, my bosses wanted to terminate me upon knowing my pregnancy. What are the compensation that i can asked from them?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy, please go to MOM. This is a red flag and they cannot terminate you simply because of your pregnancy... You have to raise this to MOM, and ASAP. You can go to AWARE as well as this is clearly discrimination against a woman. Provide all the evidence - you reaching your KPIs, emails from your boss, etc. Once again, please bring this up ASAP. All the best.

Read more

They should not terminate because you are pregnant . They can terminate if it is work related or integrity related issue. You should seek advice from ministry of manpower as this is unfair treatment

7y ago

Early Jan was appraisal period. Bosses make use of that to state that i underperform for my job even though i met all my KPIs and over-exceeding my given targets by 70%. Boss "explained" that i was just fulfilling my work task and it is up to bosses to decide what grade to give me. And based on that they want to terminate me furthermore i am preg, they do not want me in the team nor company.

They are not able to use the reason that you are pregnant. Please go to mom if that is the case.

VIP Member

You have to go to MOM. They can't terminate you due to pregnancy. It's not right