Mamypoko AirFit

Hi mummies! Anyone using Mamypoko Airfit (tape) and experience leaking when lo uses it? Previously was using Mamypoko Natural but we tried AirFit as i had a coupon for it. But leakage has been happening quite often when using airfit though. Could it be i need to upgrade my lo to 1 size bigger? He is 2months 11 days weighing approx 4-ish KG and is currently on NB. Should i change it to S instead?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m currently using MamyPoko AirFit (tape) for my 2-month old babygirl. Also weighing about 4-ish kg but she’s quite small size. No leakage so far, only when we forgot to change her diaper for too long; too much pee and it will leak a little to the back. Other than that, all is good for my LO as no diaper rash. Try getting a sample for size S before purchasing a whole pack, although it may take a while to reach you. https://sg.mamypoko.com/en/news/sample-request.html

Read more
Super Mum

Sometimes it could also be the technique of putting on the diaper that has a different cutting. My baby’s diapers tended to leak around the thigh region because her thighs were skinny.. so we angled the tape downwards a little to create a tighter seal around the thighs. That worked:)

VIP Member

was using a sample and it was the first time I experience poo leakage!

My airfit leaked too! I went back to extra dry

TapFluencer

air fit never once don't leak !