OPK Test Kit

Hi mummies! Anyone knows what’s the reason? I’m using OPK test kit and I can’t get LH peak. I have started the test since CD8 (7/03). I don’t have CM as well. I miscarriage in december and i started to use back OPK test kit since last month. Wonder does it affect?

OPK Test Kit
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What’s your normal cycle? How long? Mine is 34-38 days and I only get my LH peak on my CD 11-12 days and sometimes only a day within few hours. I will baby dance before, during & after when I cant get the LH peak or positive lines. Some months I don’t have LH peak or maybe missed, I suggest that u continue to track for 3 months and get an advice if U still dont get the desired results. For me, my gynae said opks are kinda inaccurate too😅 Hope it helps :)

Read more
2y ago

Mines is irregular so sometimes hard to say how many days. I tried to use ovulation test kit after my miscarriage but no ovulation sign. This is the 2nd month so i tested and ovulated on CD28/29. I just try out when I ovulated. See my luck 😂

I’m facing the same thing. My cycle is 30 days fixed. I started testing right after my period but my test line never got redder than my control line. It’s always a faint line before completely disappearing.

2y ago

Mine too. Either that or it gets real red one day. The following day the test line disappears. It’s very odd.

Not sure dear... Did you check with your doctor?

2y ago

I have my peak already just that i wonder why is so long after my menses. Although i have irregular menses but normally the quite ok 😂 I ovulated in 25/26 march after testing for so long. Yes, doctor also asked me to use 2nd urine of the day.