Kinderland Kovan/Hougang Infant Care

Hi Mummies, Anyone happen to have any reviews on Kinderland Kovan/Hougang infant care? Going to be sending my will-be 4month old there next month and getting alittle worried if everything will be okay🥲 Currently LO is on EBM. But thinking of having her drink formula at infant care as my supply is just-in-time production. Any advise for the transition? TIA!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Expert
Super Mum

Do try giving your baby FM sometimes before she goes to infant care so that she gets used to it. Separation anxiety and mum guilt is real! Be mentally prepared for it and Jia You! 👍

2y ago

Thanks for your reply!! Just wondering if there's a best way to have her take formula? Currently she is drinking EBM and barely hitting 550ml daily intake when she is 5.3kg. Tried giving her formula and EBM in a single feed (50-50) and she did express some dislike. Afraid she would drink even lesser if we give her formula😢 #superdilemma

Hi!Did you send your LO to Kinderland at Hougang?I am sending my 4 month old to Acekidz at Hougang in Jan..Getting so worried:( But no choice as i am starting work...

hi mommy, how is kinderland kovan? i sending my 4 months baby in next month.

2y ago

Hello, so far the teachers are nice and friendly! LO enjoys school, but still falls sick almost every month since she started putting things to her mouth. Their PR (public relations) skills (via whatsapp) not exactly good though. But I guess so long as LO is happy and well,tats all that matters!

Hi. can i check whats the fee for infant care at Kinderland Kovan??

2y ago

before subsidies is 2160/month