HELP !

Hi Mummies ! My 5 Months Baby Just Had Her injection yesterday and today she's down with fever .she's been super cranky and keep on crying . I have Already put cool fever on her and apply cold Towel But No differents . What else can i do

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Give your baby some baby paracetamol- brings fever down and makes them feel better. Shouldnt be scared to give medication approved for use in babies- you dont want the fever to go too high (though shouldn't do with vaccination) end up being a danger to her health.

No choice when baby down with fever. Bear with it and go thru. Part and parcel of life. Have to carry mean need to carry. You don't wan your baby to keep crying till fever can't go down right. When they get bigger more easier. Not easy to be a mum! Take care!

Super Mum

You can give paracetamol up to 4x/day (4-6 hours apart). Try giving her the medicine when she’s less cranky. For now, if you can latch her on and let her sleep on you, that will help the most

Put another cool fever strip at the back of her body to bring the fever down faster.

TapFluencer

If your bfing your breast will be the best comfort for them latch more.

VIP Member

Try to carry her more. Did the Pd give you paracetamol?

4y ago

Oh no. Try to keep carrying her🙊 I know a lot people say it’s “spoiling” them, but when they’re unwell that’s the best comfort they can ever get

VIP Member

carry her more, she needed that