mummies, my 3 yo toddler has sensitive skin. Tried sebamen, california baby but still seems dry. any recommendation? tks in advance!

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My friend has a son with bad eczema and she recommended me to use it and my girl has mild skin problems and it helped her and even my hubby too. U can try it. There are two types. The one I share here is soothing for mild cases. There's another one. Sorry can't recall but you can find it on iHerb. It's much cheaper.

Read more
Post reply image

My pd prescribed qv bath oil for my baby's Everyday useage. And also physiogel to apply all over her body and face for dry skin. Tried a few home remedies and some mentioned here, didn't work for her and made it worse .. My Lo is 4 months old.

you may wanna bathing your lo w sea-salt water. I went to see an Osteopathic and he recommended that. It helps and at the same I'm also apply atopiclair and calendula cream for my lo.

my lo using extra virgin coconut oil. i feel it is safer n purer than store bought moisturisers which will definitely hav preservatives. coconut oil is gd for eczema too. can consider

I'm using Derma e psorzema creme for my daughter. She's been having eczema since birth and now it's all good. Am even introducing peanuts and seafoods back to her diet.

My daughter uses renew skin lotion and body wash from maleluca. Works wonder on her...

I apply calamine and apply Absorb powder on semi wet calamine. my own recipe but it works wonders!

Hi, try aveeno soothing relief creamy wash and pair it with cerave lotion. Works for my lo

Stop using soap, use essential oils in bath water. Avoid Swimming pools and chemicals.

I used QV bath oil and lotion afterwards. Worked for my babies