26 weeks pregnant

Any mummies at 26 weeks have difficulty sleeping due to baby kicking N moving very furiously inside the tummy...

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

It’s common for babies to be active at night when we’re resting because babies like sleeping during the day when we’re active 😅 The rocking sensation when we’re walking around puts them to sleep, then when we try to sleep, they wake up and kick. I would rub my tummy, sometimes pat it and talk to baby. Then when there was some silence, I would quickly try to fall asleep. Heh

Read more

I noticed if i take very high carbo food/sweet/desserts then the kick is more powerful. Other times, the kick is there but not so hard it can wake me up from my sleep. More to I can’t sleep through the night cuz i need to change my position of sleep because hip pain from sleep on one side.

I'm at 26w6d, and my baby seems to know when to stop moving because he's not giving me a hard time. I love it when he moves. Though I'm experiencing insomnia due to I-don't-know-what, but it's definitely not because of my baby's movements. ☺️

I'm enjoying every kick of my baby😁 but sometimes around late night I can't sleep kasi sobrang active niya haha and hirap na rin ako pumwesto but for me effective na may pillow sa side, sa tummy at sa paa.😊

TapFluencer

yes!! happened to me before, from week 28 till birth i cant sleep well cos baby keep moving non stop haha. but its a good sign! active baby means healthy baby. u hv to be happy lol

I had difficulty sleeping during my third trimester. Every position was uncomfy, even with the pregnancy pillow. Had to sleep sitting upright in bed at times 😅

Same also😅 minsan, may side na masakit o parang ngalay pero tolerable naman. Kaya di tuloy-tuloy ang tulog ko

Same here. Super active nia pag tulog n ko kaya putol putol tulog ko. Hehe pero sarap sa pakiramdam. 😍

🙋🏻‍♀️ huhu hirap dn huminga parang laging puputok tyan ansikip palagi hingal

3y ago

i feel.you momshie

When I sleep on my left she starts to move alot... So then I wonder if I'm hurting her