18 months transit to PG

Hi Mummies, my 18mo just transit to PG from IFC and has been crying whenever he attend school. I attended the first half day of PG with him and I saw how the teachers are stern with our children, probably that’s what make him scared too. His IFC teachers are really sweet and nice to him, and he probably gets the freedom and trust to play around with the younger ones in IFC, so now he’s in PG and feeling restricted. For experienced PG mummies: What’s your PG teacher to child ratio? Do teachers wash their dirty clothes before putting in the ziplock bag? I realised they don’t wash at all and just pack it in and it stinks the whole bag. Cos my boy still can’t feed himself perfectly and will mess up his clothes. Also, do they use wet wipes in school when they poop? Cos my son poop and they only spray his butt with the shower head without wiping and rubbing, when he’s back home and I clean him up, I realise poo stain are still there, he must be uncomfortable ): Are PG teachers usually more stern and strict as they are instilling discipline and instruction to the 2yo? #firsttimemom #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can I ask which PG? 😅 FTM here