More and more young adults are suffering from heart attacks. What's the reason for it?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think I must agree with the two answers above. I read another question as well asking if stress can lead to heart attack. From what I've been observing, youngsters today are living in a higher chance of getting really sick (which includes heart attack, diabetes, cholesterol problem). We can blame on their unhealthy diet; junk foods have been choices for their daily meal because it's relatively cheap and fast, and that scary sugar intake they get from consuming soft drinks that mostly contain, like, all the sugar in this world. To make things worse, us youngsters in working age are mostly office workers who spend a lot of time sitting in front our laptop. So, yeah, how do we can expect that threatening fat and toxic in our body to go? Not to mention all the stress that affects our blood pressure.

Magbasa pa

I think it has something to do with the stress that most young adults deal with these days, especially with the fast-paced lifestyle they lead. It's important to take some time to relax, as well as some time to be physically fit. Regular physicals can also help check for any warning signs early on.

I think it has to do with a lot of factors like stress coupled with unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle habits. Lack of sleep may also contribute in the development of heart disease. Even so if the person already has a preexisting risk of heart disease, like it runs in their family.

They probably are not eating healthy and not having the proper diet. Everyone should atleast invest on a good workout 2-3 times a week that should really help and pump you out.