Swaddle or no?

My one month old baby has been off swaddle since one week plus old because we found that he always manage to move himself out of swaddle and doesn’t seems to like swaddle. Recently we heard some advice that we should swandle him so that he can sleep better through the night. (Which indeed he wakes up 2-3 hours to feed... @_@). After off swaddle for so Long I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to try swaddling him again. At the same time, I’m also not sure if we made the right decision to off swaddle so early in his birth. Anyone has advice or experience to share?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1 month old baby still can’t sleep thru the night. What I know they can’t sleep more than 5 hours in one stretch . three to four hours yes possible. They still need milk though. when 2-4 months then you can let lo sleep 5-6 hours. But not all babies will sleep that long. You can try for a week and observe. No harm trying . See whether baby can sleep slightly longer You can always remove at anytime. My lo Managed to move herself when she’s a new born too. But on 2-3 month I removed completely.

Read more