NSVD Natural Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery

hi momsies! gave birth yesterday to a 7.5 lbs baby boy, ues, naturally! Let me share my labor and delivery story? Dec 8 2019 around 5am,I went to the Cr to pee and found out that I lost my mucus plug. No pain afterwards just bloody show pero minimal contractions althroughout the day.So I continued with the rest of my day but I was very watchful na since my EDD is on the 15th. Dec 9, 2:30 am and 5:30 am I noticed that my urine was reddish in color, theres blood and decided to check on my OB kahit di naman ako nakaappointment that day just to be sure. After IE, found out that i was 2cm open cervix and 60% effaced. Anytime na! went home with groceries of pineapple juice and fresh pineapple fruits and did walking and squats. I was having some contractions that would fade away din naman. Dec 10,just brown discharge so I said wala pa siguro. Natulog pa ako siesta kasi I cleaned the house, nesting kumbaga hehe. I woke up 2:30 pm kasi my balakang hurts but bearable pa naman and no abdominal pain. but as the afternoon to night progresses the pain is also progressing so I timed my contractions. This is it, pancit! At 12 mn i was admitted and 3cm and 80 effaced. my dilation was fast progressing 4,5,6 and 8 cm until ako ma nagrequest na ipasok na ako ng DR but my OB was still on her way! cant blame her it was 2:30 am. I was prepped na when i felt the urge to push but the nurse stopped me kasi wala pa si doc. Did some breathing so kumalma, tapos ayun na naman.. pumutok na water bag ko.Tapos dumating na si doc! Nag gogloves pa sya I said Im ready to push!! so ayun, no anesthesia i delivered a baby boy! and was back in my room at 4 am. I can say na it was totally easy because the labor pain was really intense,but it was easy kasi mabilis ang transition phase. And i was praying so hard. Lahat na ata ng relatives na sumakabilang buhay nahingan ko ng tulong haahhaha! to all the mommies out there, safe deliveries and may we all have milks on our bossoms! Merry christmas! Dec 9, 2:30 am

NSVD Natural Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery
70 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Congrats, mommy! Praying na sana ganyan lang rin kadali ko mailabas si baby. ❤️

Congratulations mommy! Ang galing, hindi kayo nahirapan ni baby. 🤗

congrats sana ako din lumabas na si baby ko excited na ko

VIP Member

Congrats Momshie 😊 💕 Sana ako din manganak na.

VIP Member

sana ganyan din lang ako manganak... comgrats sis

ilan weeks tummy mo nung nanganak ka sis?

Ang cute cute ni baby congrats po😇❤️

Same kyo ni kylie padilla ng give birth sis

Ka birthday kita baby🙂

NORMAL HO HINDI NATURAL ANG N SA NSD..