Moms can share with me your facial care routine for those who have. And if anyone is using loreal product?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use mixture of skincare Lumiere De Vie & skintelligence, a quality American brand company. Always got it ordered online. 1. Cleanse 1a. Exfoliate (do it 2-3 times a week) 2. Tone 3. Repair 4. Moisturize 5. SPF cream (if you’re going out) I’m a professional in the beauty industry, definitely recommend most of my family & friends / client these routine. I hope this helps!

Read more
VIP Member

I like to try different brands so I seldom stick to one brand only. Have tried L’Oréal before, they have a wide range to suit different needs, I like their serums. My daily steps are cleanse, tone, serum, moisturizer, and then sunscreen. I try to do exfoliating mask, moisturizing mask once a week but I tend to forget and it will realistically be once a fortnight.

Read more
VIP Member

Washing with konjac sponge and breast milk bar soap. Diluted apple cider vinegar with reusable cotton facial round for toning. Blueberry serum and aloe vera face cream from Melvory's Organic for moisturizing after! All made with natural, organic and minimal ingredients :) My aim is as natural, zero-waste as possible!

Read more
VIP Member

Loreal i go on selected items. if you are looking into drugstore skincare you can try the following brands - Makeup remover - Garnier Micellar Water (Blue Version) - Cleanser - Biore is good. - Toner - I like Loreal hydration series. - I am using loreal hydration series. Sunblock - Biore.

Read more

Lazy mom here I wash my face with organic facial wash and at times I feel it like I’ll use Laneige toner. At even rare times when I feel like it I’ll apply moisturiser. Once a week I’ll apply water bank mask, or when I’m feeling guilty I’ll apply 2-3 times that week.

Before i got pregnant, my routine was cleanser, essence/serum,moisturizer & eye cream. Since i got pregnant until now (pp 13weeks), i have switch to using all natural product and cut to just cleanser, moisturizer and eye gel

Makeup remover, face cleanser, toner, serum, eye serum, ampoule, moisturiser. I use innisfree products :) also, I try to do clay mask once a week. I’m using clay mask from origins

VIP Member

Minimal routine, have screened the current range of skincare to be free of parabens, retinol. Galactomyces vitamin c toner, minion Lotion and laneige sleeping pack

I'm been using Taiwan arwin products ever since pregnant till now per bottle usually last me for almost 2months,washing-toning-moisture-eyecare-sunscreen

I'm a lazy mama. I only use cleanser (when I put on make up) on days that I did not out on anything I just wash with water ... lazy to apply anything too