Hi moms n dads , please advice me... Im living in a rental flat with hubby n 2 kids.. hubby is working as kombi bus driver with a salary of $1.8 and i am planning to support him too by getting a part time job..so our monthly ration is not enough when comes to the 3rd wk of the month , but i am also confuse , should i get a job? Im also worried that i cant take the pressure of goin to work and handle my family. We really want to get a bto flat for ourself asap.. does anyone encounter the same problems? Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Firstly, how old are your 2 kids? If you wan to get a bto flat, there’s sacrifices to do. If you’re determined to help out in the income, then what’s there to be worried of pressure going to work, it takes time to adapt unless you are not even trying and no point saying all this further. One must learn to make the first step forward to make a better lifestyle.

Read more

I think it's important that women are able to contribute to a household after the kids are passed a certain age. Post 18 months in my opinion.