Not that hungry 21 weeks

Hi Moms! I'm 21 weeks pregnant now and right from the start of pregnancy I haven't had any crazy cravings or feel generally hungry. I mean, I eat my meals but would skip rice or eat lightly during lunch or dinner. My family makes a big fuss when I'm not eating a complete meal but my baby has been growing fine thus far. I am also overweight so I honestly done see a reason for me to eat extra? And my weight gain has been insignificant. Lost 2kg in Trimester 1 cos of nauseous, gained it back from week 16 onwards. Can anyone enlighten me if I'm fine hahaha cos I feel great, baby is kicking tremendously, I don't see the problem? Hahaha

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I got the same comments.. but I would say I am full already and I do snack if I am hungry. So I assure them that won't let myself go hungry. Eating too much will cause indigestion/heartburn too.. Don't let the comments affect you! Any doubt just check with your gynae :)

Actually, each person will have different pregnancy symptoms. You can adjust the use of nutritional solutions to provide nutrients to your body. Create a comfortable spirit for your baby to develop https://minicrossword.io

Hello it is ok. I am also overweight and gladly I only gain 7kg throughout my pregnancy, my weight gain only start after 20wks. No cravings at all. My baby is 2.7kg when she’s out and all is well.

I lost 2 kgs in my first trimester too. I had low appetite for food during my all three trimesters. But my doctor asked me to eat small meal more often to get nutrition for both me and baby.

VIP Member

You may eat small meal as long as you are fine and comfortable. Most importantly is to be happy however not to eat oversized meal as You may feel your throat is burning after all

VIP Member

yep, perfectly fine! i lost around 5-6kg in my 1st trimester but my LO was 3.3kg at birth!

TapFluencer

didnt hv any crazy cravings or feel generally hungry throughout either 😅