Dr Lim Ah Leng Thomson

Hi any mommy have any experience with Dr lim ah leng from Thomson? Can you please share you experience cause ill be meeting him this Saturday.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, this is my mum’s gynae and he delivered me at Mount A 33 years ago so I’m seeing him now for my first. My aunts used to go to him and many cousins deliverer by him last time too. Currently, I’m in my week 28+ already and I’ve been to see him many times. He’s quite nice and patient. Won’t shoo you out and explains to you during the ultrasound. He’s a very experienced doctor, so I trust his advice. He also was able to predict gender of my baby by week 12 and confirmed at week 16. My mum did c-sec to deliver me under him and she felt that his stitching was good and not painful. My mum’s 2nd c-sec for my sis was done in CGH as she went for subsidied in order to save money and felt stitching not so good and painful. I heard many mummies who were previously delivered by him have returned to see him for their own babies too. Hope this helps to reassure u.

Read more

Just to update mommies here after my first visit. Dr lim ah leng is a warm and humorous guy. Although he's clinic system is a bit old fashioned and tradional but he's clinic is newly renovated :) (patient's particulars and history are kept in a silver locker kind and receipts/invoices are hand written with the blue print behind) Very honest guy and detailed orientated guy. It's my first baby and he fed me a lot of information. There's some bad reviews about him on forums saying his grumpy and stuff. But I believe if you're nice and kind to people, they will reciprocate. The staff nurses are very nice too. Definitely choose him as my gynae!

Read more

Just want to say... Stay safe, and all the best mummy!

TapFluencer

can check related posts in this app 💕

Nvr went thomson before 🤣

Can google for more review