Skin-care Routine

Hi mommies. What's your skin-care routine, especially to those with oily / combi skin? :)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Alright, here's my go-to routine for oily/combi skin. First up, cleanse your face with a gentle foaming cleanser to get rid of all the dirt and grime. First, let's tackle those fine lines. Say hello to https://ansbotanics.com/products/argireline-acetyl-hexapeptide-8-anti-wrinkle-ingredient! This powerful ingredient relaxes your facial muscles, giving you a smoother and more youthful appearance. Incorporate it into your routine by using a serum or cream with it before moisturizing. Then, grab a toner with salicylic acid to keep breakouts at bay and unclog those pores. Now, it's time to moisturize! Opt for a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that won't make you look like an oil slick. Don't forget the sunscreen either! It's crucial for protecting your skin from harmful rays. Go for SPF 30 or higher, always!

Magbasa pa

hi po! human nature is my go-to skincare. also pyungkang yul if medyo maluwag sa budget 💕 i had combo skin before, but moisturizing strategy ko so don't be afraid to moisturize. oily skin is its reaction kase to lack of natural oil.

VIP Member

Hi mommy! Combi skin here :) I have toner, serum and then moisturizer. I also make sure I drink lots of water.

2y ago

anong serum po gamit nyo?

oily skin po ako may product sa Marykay na for oily skin like iyong cream nila din press powder