Coconut water.

Hello mommies! Can pregnant women drink Coconut Water or Tea during pregnancy?

374 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

buy the fresh one's 💖 Gonna turn into my 2nd Trimester and my mom adviced me to drink lots of fluids and to take more fresh fruits/Juice. It will not harm your pregnancy, just make sure na from time to time may kinakain ka ☺️ at healthy ang kinakain, because? A happy and healthy mom, is a happy and healthy baby. 🥰

Read more

I am a tea lover before, but the time I and my partner started to decide havng a baby I stop taking na ... now on my secnd trim.. coconut water, I also take some b4 but now all i get is zzzzzukka zzzuka... haha. may be ayaw ng baby ko... basta in moderate drink lang if u really WANT those... better to have/drink what you NEED po..

Read more

Coconut water is good during pregnancy both for the health of the mother and the child because of the following listed reasons: Levels of Fluids and Electrolytes: It contains moderate amount of sugar, protein, and sodium thus helps in maintaining the daily levels of Fluids and electrolytes required by the body.

Read more

Oh, doctors will usually discourage caffeine, but I still drink...only after 1st trimester when all more stable. Coconut water is fine as it contain many nutrients that can help morning sickness, constipation, heartburn etc. If you are unsure, take a little to see how your body reacts. All the best!

Read more
5y ago

thank you😉

VIP Member

My MIL doesn’t allow me to drink coconut water in first and second trimester..She said it’s not good for baby cause make the baby feel cold..I follow her suggestion..She allows me to drink coconut water when my pregnancy turn on 32 or 34 weeks.. But i can still drink tea but not too much..

Yes, it is safe to drink coconut water, but in moderation, as it contains natural vitamins and minerals. Having coconut water in the first trimester helps curb dehydration resulting due to morning sickness. It is also good for heartburn and constipation, the common symptoms of pregnancy.

first trimester to present coconut water (buko juice) iniinom ko kasi ayaw ko lasa ng tubig so advice ni ob ko inom ako coconut water, gatorade or pocari sweat para di ako madehydrate. nagsusuka kasi ako pag iinom akong tubig. sinubukan ko natin wilkins ayaw talaga.😢

Yes, coconut water is rich in electrolytes and dietary fibre. It helps you stay hydrated and relieves tiredness, constipation and acidity. There is some evidence that it helps in building immunity, preventing urinary tract infections and also lowers blood pressure.

Yes coconut water during pregnancy is considered to be the best source of nutrients as it is a mixture of chlorides, electrolytes, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin C. Tea/coffee must have limit. But if you really love drinking tea drink something fruit tea.

4y ago

But tea such as Raspberry leaf tea, i dont think it’s advisable to take it in early stage. Only suitable in third trimester. That is what i read online

VIP Member

I crave for coconut water all the time during my 1st preg...n now the same for 2nd one. So far all is good. Helps with heatiness for me..and amazingly the 1st one was born i can say say quite clean.. not much of the white stuff covering her.