pregnancy depression

hi mommies, im in my 26th week of pregnancy and i havent been feeling very happy lately. my partner and i we are doing fine, hes been very great actually. supportive, loving, caring and understanding but i cannot stand that im always by myself at home while hes working. ive been feeling so alone, anxious, hopeless and very very sad. i cant turn to my family because i left them for being abusive. i cant turn to friends because i dont have that many friends that i trust. what can i do to make myself feel better? it has gotten so bad that there was once i even thought to myself, "i dont want this baby" and i feel so bad for thinking that. is there anything i can do? im so worried and helpless...

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I feel you! One way is to join a mummy group on Facebook to get to know other mummies friends. You can join Breastfeeding Mothers’ Support Group Singapore and attend some of their courses which can help you prepare for the birth of your baby. You can also join Whatsapp group chats for mummies to be. It’s also not advisable for you to head out now given the COVID pandemic. It’s probably the hormones which make you feel this way. Don’t worry! Think about all the joy and companionship your baby will bring. You can also take up some hobbies too.

Read more