Hi mommies I'm going away with a short trip in cruise with my LO at 10 months old may I know how do you bring food to cook for their meal let's say about 3days 4night...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a multi purpose cooker i bought from Japan home for $19.90. light weight and does the job. otherwise just find lo something from the menu that's what i do or i bring food pouch.

7y ago

tks ling😊,yes I have 1 and it serve it's purpose just that for fruits I brought from supermarket those puree type n banana that's easy to mash...I hv not try before ordering from menu guess I have to let my LO tried as he now don't seems to like finger food

VIP Member

The mini electric cooker works by steaming. I usually cook porridge in it. Noodle soup is also possible!

VIP Member

Can bring mini portable electric cooker or give them porridge, steam egg that is provided in the cruise.

Post reply image
8y ago

hi jolin thanks for sharing I just brought 1 recently now I'm figuring out how to cook with it?haha

VIP Member

You can bring a cooker .. mini cooker or you can bring conveniejt pack such as wokado

thanks