1st Birthday

Hi mommies, I need your suggestions po. Is it worth it to spend 200k on your daughter’s 1st Birthday? We have 500k savings and my partner wants to celebrate in grand. Or mas okay na Jollibee or McDo na lang?

1st Birthday
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi momi! kung sa pagiging practical I guess for me, I'll go for a Jollibee/mcdo party. since totoo naman hindi naman talaga mag eenjoy ang baby pa nyan, hindi pa maappreciate o maalala, yung parents lang ang magging masaya hehe 50k mo sa jollibee sobra sobra na. Id rather save it for future or buy stuffs that my baby will benefit or use. kesa ilaan sa one day celebration lahat.. hehe pero thats my thoughts lang naman. anywy, advance happy birthday to you baby!

Magbasa pa

since you have the capability, you can do it grand. but 1st birthday arent remembered yet by our babies. If I were you, you can celebrate in Jollibee then make the 7th birthday in grand celebration. talk to your partner. you can just spend the money to get an insurance for your baby because securing their future is more important than a grand celebration. just saying and no offense meant.

Magbasa pa