Kapatid At In-laws Ni Hubby Close Friend Si Ex.

Hello mommies, I need an advise. My hubby's ex (9 yrs sila) is a close friend of his sister & sisters-in-law. Nagpost si sister ng picture with his ex & comment2 din sila in-laws. I have access sa fb ni hubby & also friend ko si sister nya. I messaged his sister to please hide her post kc nakikita ko and I felt uncomfortable w/ it, na hide ko na din un sa wall ko & hubby's. I explained to her na I felt uneasy sa post & I can't explain it also bec my preggy hormones went ballistic. Told her to have the courtesy to hide such post & to have a little respect nmn kahit papano sa akin. She replied na it was past na man na daw & hnd sya maliciously done. The post was made to show daw how close they are since before pa. And that I should know what the ex felt when she was hurt by hubby. Told her na I understand nmn her feelings kc babae din nmn ako & I really can't deny the fact that they are close friends. Again, I reiterated my point. Told her na hnd ko nmn business post nya but I really felt uncomfortable sa post I can't help it, so please be considerate na lng and hide those kind of fb post. Mommies, tama ba ginawa ko to message her & told her of my feelings? Wala kc ako makausap na friend ngayon eh. I'm so bothered & I think the baby felt it too kc nag-iiba feeling ng tyan ko. BTW I'm 13 weeks preggy, my 2nd baby bec on the 1st I had a miscarriage. Please mommies, give me some advise.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

You did the right thing. if she keeps posting such posts, better to unfriend/unfollow her. You already expressed your feelings about the matter, so it's okay. You're pregnant, you should avoid getting stressed out. It's not healthy for you and your growing baby.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-85253)

VIP Member

Hi! What you did was right. Mas okay ubg nag voice out ka kesa ung itatago mo sama ng loob mo. Okay un atleast open ka sa in laws mo and you’re being transparent. It’s up to them how they’ll handle it