Coughing & sore throat third trimester

Hi mommies. I Js came back from Jb, had to cut my trip SHORT because I couldn’t tahan the polluted air over there. Anyways I’ve developed cough , sore throat and running nose ( it burns when I breathe, yesterday I was coughing so much till it triggered a migraine. Quite worried also as my lungs hurts so much when I cough) Should I go see a doctor? Google is not very helpful and reassuring. It says might or might not affect baby. I’m currently 34 weeks pregnant and want to avoid any kind of medication. What do u guys advise? Any recommended home remedies?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it's still best to get tested and go see your doctor to properly diagnose your condition. It's better to be sure than regret it later. You may also raise your concern to your gynae that as much as possible you want to avoid taking any medication if it's not that severe.

TapFluencer

my lungs have hurt so much when i cough but so far ok... but do at least consult GP since u arent well

Hi hi please go and see a doctor asap Bette for both you and baby too Take care and get well soon !