Gave birth 3weeks ago | Hubby&Wife

Hello mommies. I gave birth to our LO last May 6, 2021 and I had my follow up check up with my OB after a week (May 12, 2021) She advises me na that my tahi are healed and is now okay in making love with my hubby.. then my hubby wants to have sex with me na since matagal nadin yung last contact namin, but I’m still terrified kasi sa na babasa ko women who gave birth should have sex after 6weeks or more.. Sino po dito nakipag contact with hubby before 6weeks from giving birth?? Is it okay na po ba? #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Magka-birthday babies natin, mommy 🥰 If your OB clears you na po, ok na po yun. Pero take your time po if you still don't feel ready to do it. In my case dati kahit cleared na ko ni OB, we waited until I was 10 weeks postpartum kasi I was bleeding until the 8th week, may konting dryness, and tbh medyo natakot ako after experiencing vaginal birth for the first time 😅 Just make sure po na malinis before, during, and after. Take your time, mommy. Your body is still recovering, don't be pressured kung hindi ka pa talaga ready ulit.

Magbasa pa