Paranoid over room temperature and temperature of baby

Hi mommies, I am a first time mom and I am constantly worried about my baby core temperature rising due to the temperature of the room. Will overheating cause brain damage like how fever should not go above 40 degree Celsius? When I touch my baby, he feels warm not hot.. and a little sweat in his neck fold but not at the back of the neck. When i on 24 degrees Celsius , he will sneeze.. but when I woke up at 26 degree myself, I feel warmth .. may I know what temperature do you all on for room? I am really worried for my infant as I know of young adults whom have fever above 40 when they were a child and their intellectual stopped at that age despite they body continue growing .. #adviceplease #firsttimemom #FTM #baby #newmom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My baby runs warm and sweaty through the night too! Same as the other response. I switch off aircon around nine pm and level two fan through the night, and a short aircon burst at 7am to reduce humidity for around ten mins or so. And emergency aircon if its super duper hot at 1pm. But babies heads do run warmer than our temperature but doesnt reflect on the thermometer so temperature still ranges under 37, usually 36. After month three, my baby refuses wraps, blankies anything actually so she sleeps in a short sleeve cotton onesie or rompers. And continues to fight tucked in blankets until now 13 months. But no fevers, no colds nothing and good development so i hope im doing it right.

Read more