Mommies, I am planning to get pregnant but I am in my late 30's so I want to take adequate measures to boost my fertility.Can you please suggest some natural simple ways to do that?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

MY DONATION TO YOU, I am Mrs Esther Richerd I am 67 years old . an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivore, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Richerd Philip The amount of ( $5million dollars USD ) which he deposited in one of the clearing house Here in cote d'ivore and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I saw your email from internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me. May the Grace of our Lord the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family's Amen.a Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers,If you are interested Contact me for more details Here is my email:my private email [email protected] Your Sister In The Lord. Mrs Esther Richerd

Read more
VIP Member

Hi Karina, monitoring your ovulation period helps to increase chances of getting pregnant. download the app to help you keep track of yr period and it automatically presents the ovulation period for you, so that's when you and yr partner can give things a shot. at the same time, consider changing yr diet if it's an unhealthy one. lower the amount of stress (if possible) too, as that can affect moods, and fertility chances. take folate pills as well prior to conception and it helps prevent spina bifida in the fetus. good luck!

Read more

Hey don’t worry, I got pregnant in my late 30s too. Suggest using the clear blue ovulation kit, can be bought at most pharmacies, it’s more accurate than an app. This doesn’t boost fertility but increases efficiency of getting pregnant la, timing is everything, after all you only have one chance a month!

Read more

As a natural way you can also consider boosting your chances through your food intake. Salmon, broccoli, complex carbohydrates, leafy greens are the few. http://sg.theasianparent.com/10-dishes-to-make-you-pregnant/

I am sure you already know this: if you are a smoker then give it up totally and also alcohol...Yoga helps! other than that have you had a fertility test done? You may not need fertility boosting :)

Hey Sumati thanks a lot for that! Yes I had my test done, it looks normal just wanted to be extra careful with other things as well.

Hey Cindy! Thanks a lot for such detailed reply, you are awesome! I will download the app straightaway

Take in more balanced diets and you can start to consume folic acid tablets when trying to conceive.

book a prenatal appointment first and consult the doctor.

thanks