Hubbies drinking regarding

Hello mommies how u react ur partner having friends n having drinks night with his frnds n it’s going to be more n more n I am worrying that he may become drinker a day ... how to control him .. if I scold he don’t talk to me .. again . I don’t know how to deal it . We hv shifted to new place we got new frnds here n he is hot drinking frnds .. n it’s the 1st time he got frnds here initially I was happy coz he was becoming social now .. but now I am scared tht he is going to change completely n become drinker .. almost every week going for drinking n coming late nt .. he never had like so since 5yrs n this is the 1st time from past 2 months .. I am really scared n worried .. the frnds also like family frnds only but I don’t know how to stop him pls suggest

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummy! Wondering if your Husband is going through anything? Stress? That he continues drinking, even if they are like family friends? In this situation I would speak to him but don’t bring in the emotions. Just to let him know that i’m concerned but I’m not stopping him entirely, just hope he can reduce it.

Read more