Pregnancy during covid

Hello mommies! How’s everyone coping with being pregnant during covid? it’s my first pregnancy so i’ve been very paranoid even tho i’m vaccinated. I wfh so i stay home a lot. I’m reluctant to go out or socialize as it makes me nervous, esp with the number of cases out there and i don’t think that has been very good for my mental health! How’s everyone else doing. Shall we chat :)

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

27 weeks here and vaccinated. I’m working in a preschool and there were positive cases too and I was exposed to them. Also, when I was in my 19-20th week and were supposed to get the detailed scan for my baby & to find out about the gender, my husband got C+. He did home recovery & we were separated in different rooms for about 8 days. He managed to recover and we went for the scan on my 21st week. Luckily, maybe my immune system is strong(?), so far I’m tested negative all the way until now. Thank God! I think it’s important to practice good hygiene and spray disinfectant whenever/ wherever hahaha. Also, wear your masks when you’re out! Only take it off when needed.

Read more