Pregnancy during covid

Hello mommies! How’s everyone coping with being pregnant during covid? it’s my first pregnancy so i’ve been very paranoid even tho i’m vaccinated. I wfh so i stay home a lot. I’m reluctant to go out or socialize as it makes me nervous, esp with the number of cases out there and i don’t think that has been very good for my mental health! How’s everyone else doing. Shall we chat :)

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I might choose to be more guai in third trimester. For now, I’ve been going out quite a bit to catch up with friends and spend time with hubs over staycay. Fully vaxxed and make sure we bring alcohol spray bottle EVERYWHERE. Haha. Go food court we will pick off peak or early lunch/dinner timings for less crowd. We spray down the table, chairs, and ourselves when we enter and leave. When we reach home or before sitting our car, we definitely will spray. Once home, we bathe. We have our own car mainly to limit covid exposure on public transport. So basically just do the responsible thing hygiene wise, wear masks at all times. Exercise is still important for pregnancy so I tell myself it’s not good to stay home too much, altho I’m a homebody.

Read more