Pregnancy during covid

Hello mommies! How’s everyone coping with being pregnant during covid? it’s my first pregnancy so i’ve been very paranoid even tho i’m vaccinated. I wfh so i stay home a lot. I’m reluctant to go out or socialize as it makes me nervous, esp with the number of cases out there and i don’t think that has been very good for my mental health! How’s everyone else doing. Shall we chat :)

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummy! I’m currently 37 wks pregnant and I’m finally fully vaccinated on 15 Oct. I’m also feeling nervous whenever there are too many people around in a small space cus of covid.. I have been limiting myself from going out to ever since I’m pregnant. Even though I’m fully vaccinated but I rather do my shopping including groceries online than going out and I have also been ordering food from grab food/ Deliveroo rather than dining out. Been missing out a lot from friends gathering due to the covid-19 situation and restrictions but I guess this will be the new norm going forward. 🥺 Will be looking for a job next year after confinement period end. Not sure how we are going to cope with work and connecting with colleagues going forward when majority of the companies are moving to hybrid/ WFH concept. 😥

Read more