Waterbag Leaking or just a watery discharge ?

Hi mommies , FTM here , had oj and off leaking since yest and today when i woke up to prepapre bfast for husband felt like watery discharge coming out when to check and it soak my panties. I had went to KKH on sat due to menses like cramps and loose bowels since tuesday but doctor say that my cervix is still close and baby heartbeat is all good . Im timing my contraction right now as my stomach felt tightening and pain on my lower stomach as well as back pain Is it time ? Im 36 weeks and 4 days

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Had the same experienced at 38 weeks. Its waterbag leakage i guess it came with mild contraction like menses cramp. Mine was like 5 mins apart. And keeps leaking. Went to hosp and was being monitored whole day and doc inserted pill to induced as waterbag keeps leaking. Gave birth to my baby the next day.

Read more

please do monitor and go to the hosp if u dont feel good. cos we wont if ur waterbag has run out or animiotic fluid etc. trust ur instinct. dont worry if u feel like kiasu or what. you are carrying a life.

Sounds like it’s time mama ❤️ Congrats and safe delivery to u