6 Replies

ako naman, since my partner not sweet and romantic at wala naman talaga sya nun. ni hindi uso sa kanya na magppicturan kaming dalawa. ako lang lagi ang nag iinsist. so when it comes to social media, it's either kmi ng baby ko ang ipopost ko, or mga selfies ko. haha! yoko mag pretend na sweet kmi when in fact, we're not. lol😁

Hi, I think many of the couples might be like that. And it is quite bizarre as how these couples must be facing each other in real lives after commenting sweet nothings to each other and then fighting like crazy. It is not only the double faced nature of people but sad as well, especially for other members of the family.

I don't judge them. Kase my husband and I are not sweet in public he doesn't even carry my bag. Well in the first place, I don't like either that somebody carries my bag for me. But despite of that, our relationship is stronger than ever. There are just couples who are not showy. That's my opinion though.

Sa pang sariling thought ko, pekeng pekeng tignan. Pero in reality, hindi ko naman pwedeng pang himasukan ang buhay nila. Not unless sila mismo ang mag open up sa akin at humingi ng advise. Pero kung hihingi man ng advise, I would advise them to seek marriage counselor.

I think it would be quite amusing for the immediate family who would know what is the actual status of their relationship. As they would be laughing to see their posts and then seeing them in real lives. They are nothing but laughing stock for people.

that's quite CRAZY.. pretending!!! i think it's more embarrassing that you pretend in social media..what if some of your friends know the real score between you and your spouse.so they might laughing behind your back..

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles