sleep train

Hi mommies ,my baby keep waking up several time at night at 9mos,hear its normal during the crawling and walking stage. mommies does experienced the same ,how you cope with it ? does sleep train really help to makes baby sleep bettet? help me

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Yes. When a baby learn a new skills set, they tend to be very excited and wake up in the middle on the night. Normally when this happen I just ignore and continue to sleep. I don't switch on my lights and don't communicate, just sleep. Until he/she get a bit restless then I will make him sleep. Still no talking and no switching on lights. Sleep training doesn't include cryout method or living them alone. I believe in setting a routine. Having a routing in a long run will adjust their body clock and they know that night time is for sleeping. Did that to all my 3 kids.

Read more
5y ago

Actually I started the routine the very moment they are born. 7pm bring them to the room to wipe down, off lights (keep a very dim night light), very soft music if needed. Day time I let them sleep outside, sometimes on TV or radio to create some white noise, but is also an indicator for them that it is day time. It tends to be easier when they are younger, it will be tougher as age goes by. All my kids manage to sleep through the night between 3 to 5 months old.

Super Mum

It's up to you to decide, no right or wrong answer. Are you willing to let the baby cry by himself in exchange for a good night's sleep? Some will say it's good some will say it's bad. I have no judgement

5y ago

thats the hardest part to decide ,so many consideration .

VIP Member
VIP Member

My baby at night still wake up 2-3 times, need help too!

5y ago

ah you are not alone , and good luck too!

pat pat drink milk

5y ago

yesh ..do that every single night