Sleeping on the side

Hi mommies, do anyone of your experience left leg cramping when u sleep on the left side at night? I read that sleeping on the left is better for blood circulation but somehow every time I sleep left then my left leg gets cramped up that I have to switch positions. I already propped up my legs but it still happens 🙁

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try wearing compression socks to help with the blood flood in ur lower limbs. can get it from Guardian/Watson. or if u want fancy ones with designs on them u can gt from Shopee which is also cheaper than the pharmacy. I have both types. anws it's a good investment as u can still wear them during post partum or confinement period.

Read more
10mo ago

also, some cramps can be caused by lack of electrolytes. You can drink some isotonic drinks like 100 plus.

hi i slept in my left side since my baby bump bigger.I also feel those leg cramps rib pain and back pain.the best thing u need to do is massage ur both leg and feet using essential oil it helps and it works for me.During the day i do also streching for my feet and legs

think you need to hug a bolster.

11mo ago

I do sleep with a holster too 😕