Spotting with tissue clots

Hi mommies, this is my 2nd pregnancy, currently in my 6th week and I have been experiencing spotting with small tissue clots at times for 8 days already. Been to urgent o&g twice. I’m taking Dydrogesterone 3x a day currently and had a Progestogens jab as well. Any mommy been through this before?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, in my 6th week now and started spotting about over a week ago. Went to see gynae and got duphaston 10mgx3 daily. when i had brighter red spotting i went to kkh urgent og and got a 50ml progesterone jab. i’m still spotting but abit less and more brown now. generally, principle is if not bright red and if quantity does not increase, no pain, then to just monitor. doc will also check if your cervix is clear (sometimes may be due to polyps). try to rest more. sometimes may just be due to hormones and body changing etc. good luck to us!

Read more

Hi I’m a FTM, 10 weeks in and experienced the same as you when I was in my 6th week all the way till my 9th week. Similarly, I went to the urgent o&g twice due to the blood spots too. My gynae told me that it could be due to infection in the private area or hormones. For my case it’s hormones and the spotting has settled now. It will be more stable as weeks pass. However do seek advise from your gynae if you’re still worried! Hope this helps~

Read more
2w ago

My spotting turned into bleeding and it got worst everyday. I ended up losing the baby.

How are you doing so far? Hope everything is ok. I’m about week 6 too and started having intermittent light bleeding since Saturday. It’s a little worrying but going for my first scan tmr and keeping fingers crossed.