Mind sharing the colour of Avent milkbottles ? And usually how many milkbottles will you be preparing for your newborn ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought the natural bottles classic is discontinued alr) all in the clear series. It works well for my daughter since Day 1, no leakage or teats issue. I would think 6 bottles is good to start with since the sterilizer can only fit 6 at a time. Amazon offers it at a lower price, I actually bought difference sizes and the different teats all at once. I bought about 10 bottles and that's because I like to prepare more than needed. It's good to buy the newborn starter kit which comes with 2 newborn bottles and a few other accessories to try out first and see whether your LO likes it.

Read more

I brought 1 Avent natural glass bottle, 2 Avent Classic and 2 Avent natural bottles (All in white). I wasnt sure which bottle suits him. I found this blog quite interesting. The mother gave her views on differences of Avent Classic and Avent Natural bottles. http://thelovingmum.sg/2013/04/feeding-bottle-woes-over-with-new-philips-avent-natural-bottles/ Subsequently, my baby does not like Avents bottle and it leaks from drinking. Hence we changed to pigeon bottles.

Read more
4y ago

Hi! Do you consider selling your avent bottles at affordable price?

VIP Member

I bought 4 comotomos and 2 mam bottles to begin