Mil from hell

My mil is so fucking toxic. She is actually jealous when my husband spend on me and not on her. Whenever my husband bought something for me, she will say that my husband is stingy because never buy for her and her grandchildren.. but she herself also stingy lei.. she buys food (using the money my husband gives her for market) for her grandchildren instead. Pleade note that the kids doesnt stay with us. They have their own home. The kids' mother didnt even give money for her children expenses here. She just drop them off here and enjoys herself. But God forbids my husband buys me stuffs.. Im really sick and tired of her nasty & negative remarks.. no honestly i am sick of her. She is the most selfish self centered no shame hypocrite two faced annoying piece of shit.. i hate her so much. Am i a bad person if sometimes i wish she faster die???? Lol kidding.. sorry i have a dark humour.. its the only thing keeping me from going insane in this hell hole..

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did you speak to your husband when your MIL making nasty and negative comments? It’s seems like many MIL are just so worried and jealous that we snatched their sons.. They should just tied their sons at home and groom them be Mummy boy better. I also doesn’t have a “nice” MIL tbh.. She’s so good in her acting in front of her kids as if she is so “holy” like a Angel.. Hypocrite with two faces as well. But if someone has no friend so you can imagine how “good” my MIL is! Haha.. You are not bad, we are just “victims” la! I feel you completely! I also waiting to see what happens if one day she passes since she so Angel will there be any people to pay her a respect?

Read more
2y ago

Seriously sometimes I wish there’s a group chat for e DIL to share their day-to-day unnecessary stress that came from PIL.. No matter what, let’s jiayou for our very own family and ignore these irritating people! 😉