I need your Advice momies

My midwife told me to drink Castor oil to give birth because baby is already 3kls and i'm on my 37 weeks 6days , she's worrying that baby might get bigger and the age gap from her older brother is 12yrs. She doesn't want me to suffer during giving birth if ever baby got even more bigger .. So she advised me to drink Castor Oil .. Plss is it safe??is it ok to drink it?? I am scheduled to drink it today .. HELP ME PLSSS Pwede po tagalog nagrereklamo lang po kasi ibang lahi na dpat daw English .. Hahaha Hirap si ateng. #pregnancy #advicepls #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi Mommy ! Ask your OB bakit midwife ,according to what I read at sa mga na search parang kailangan iwasan ,"You must absolutely avoid castor oil during pregnancy. Castor oil is a harsh stimulant laxative that relieves constipation by forced bowel movements."

all Goods na mommy nanganak na po ako last April 16 .. Midwife po ngpaanak sa akin dahil sa lying in ako nanganak and healthy naman kmi pareho ni baby , if ever naman need ng OB may OB naman din sa clinic na un .. Just incase of emergency.