Spass holder deliver in SG

Hi mga moms, sino po dito pinoy na dito nanganak sa SG. Ilan months po pwede magstay dito si baby at pano kumuha ng pass para sa knya. Thanks.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, you need to register the baby first and apply for passport in Phil Embassy. After that, you need to ask your HR to apply dependent pass for your baby. They will tell you the documents needed.

2y ago

The dependent pass is tied up to your pass so it will have the same expiry date as your pass.