2 Replies

Hi, I had a cervical polyp when I got pregnant 2 years ago. It caused me a bleeding and my cervix to dilate early. My previous OB advised to have it removed. I was around 12 weeks when I had the surgery. My cervix was then 1.1CM dilated. However, I had preterm labor at 20 weeks. Idk if it has something to do with the polyp removal, but I wish I had second opinion with the other doctors. When I told my current OB about my history, she was surprised that I had it removed while I was pregnant. She’s checking me constantly if my polyps reoccur, and told me that if ever it does, she’s afraid to touch it or do anything with it. So please have a second opinion, it wont hurt if you’ll do. I wish you well, mommy! Prayers are the strongest weapon.

hi was diagnosed witj endocervical polyp nung 8 weeks ako as per my 1st ob advice nya to remove it in 3rd trimester kase may chance nga daw na mahpreterm labor, natakot kami ng LIP ko kaya nagpa 2nd and 3rd opinion kami.. ayun sabe ng 2 ob ko hindi daw sya pwede galawin while pregnant kase risky kaya isasabay na lang sya pagnanganak ako. Currently 12 weeks pregnant po ako and may spotting po ako naka bedrest din po ako for 1 month.

while waiting if may sasagot, kindly search muna dito sa app kung may kapareho kang case. itype mo lang sa taas, ung may magnifying glass. then piliin mo "in Post".

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles