May I know roughly what are the charges for a babysitter?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This article provides a good comparison of the different childcare options and their costs that you can consider: http://blog.moneysmart.sg/family/childcare-options-in-singapore-which-one-should-you-choose-and-how-much-does-it-cost/ In the list are Infantcare/childcare centres, Babysitter, Amah/Nanny. You can consider the different options based on your needs.

Read more

For 5 days a week from 7am-7pm at the babysitter's place is about $800-$1000 a month depending on the babysitter's experience and facilities provided and whether your baby takes solid food. There are some babysitters who have cctv installed in their houses and they charge slightly more for that.

VIP Member

They usually charge between $10 to $15 per hour. But it is still up for negotiation depending on your situation and the babysitting arrangement. I arranged for a nanny to come by my place to help with baby with my helper 3 weekdays per week for $650/mth.

Depend the place and the babysitter too , normally $800 above ( 5 days a week about 12 hours ) , if stay overnight might be more expensive, my aunt baby sitting a child her fee about $900 ( she will cook for the child )

$15/hour mostly. Some are negotiable to $10 if it's for several hours on regular basis. Monthly would be around $800. My Childhood Friend Mother in law did offered me $650 monthly though.

I'm paying my kid's babysitter at $800/mth. Monday to Friday 7 - 7

thanks

between $10-12 an hour