How Big Is My Fetus Now

March 5th 2020 was the first day of my last menstruation. March 9th 2020 was the last day of my last menstruation. How big is my fetus now?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Go poly and confirm pregnancy if you haven’t and get a referral from poly to KKH. At poly the doc will roughly gauge how far along you are. The KKH appt may be in a few weeks after your poly appt so till then you can diligently eat your folic acid as prescribed by doc. My LMP was 7 Jan 2020 and only found out I was pregnant on 14 Feb. Went to poly on 18 Feb and was told I was 6 weeks pregnant. Got an appt at KKH on 26 Feb and doc scanned me to be 5weeks 4days pregnant and estimated my due date to be 25 Oct. As I followed through my pregnancy calculation date on many pregnancy app, on my following appt on 30 Mar, I was supposed to be about 10 weeks but when doc scanned me, she said I was already 11 weeks instead and confirmed EDD to be 19 Oct. On my 3rd appt at KKH, my EDD still didn’t change. So don’t fret yourself over how many weeks you are on your own now cause we are not able to see how big our baby have grown in our tummy. Only an ultrasound can determine the age of our baby.

Read more
Super Mum

You can use an online calculator to check the estimated date. But for the best accuracy, only ultrasounds can tell you

Nobody can tell u except visiting a gynae for ultrasound

VIP Member

Estimated 6 weeks if ur preg

But u sure u are pregnant?

5y ago

Then go to the doc and confirm.. No one here really knows it