Pan De Crispy Burger πŸ”

You can do so many recipes with @cdofoodsphere CDO Crispy Burger may it be breakfast, afternoon snack or dinner for my version I stick with that is easy to prepare because my family is always hungry. Pan De Sal is my bread of choice for its the Filipino all time favorite table food. β­• Here’s what you will need β­• Pan de crispy burger. Recipe: 1.Toasted Pan De Sal. 2. Round vegetables, onions, tomatoes, cucumber. 3. Romaine Lettuce 4. Mayonnaise 5. Sliced Cheese (optional) 5. CDO Crispy Burger Patties. __________________________________ 1. Fry the CDO Crispy Burger Patties in a hot skillet pan. 2. Slice the vegetables in a round shape, onions, tomatoes and cucumbers. 3. Toast the Pan De Sal bread in a oven toaster, or in a separate skillet pan. (lightly toast the pan de Sal according to your reference) 4. Assemble everything, put mayonnaise as base, Lettuce, patty, cheese, dressing, onions, tomatoes, cucumber. 5. Serve it hot and serve it with crisps or fries. #CDOCrispyGana #BBMommas #BrandBuzzph #BVCooksFood

Pan De Crispy Burger πŸ”
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

looks yum πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”