Female or male Gynae? Any recommendation? Which hospital best too!

So many questions in my mind!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

there's no exactly good hospital but depending on your needs and wants.. for me, I am with kkh, mainly due to convenience (near my house so in case deliver or any emergency also faster travelling time, also all my pre pregnancy records are with them).. of course government hospital is slightly cheaper then private hospital.. I personally go with Dr Jessie Phoon, kkh.. She is a senior consultant so fees slightly higher then those consultant gynae in kkh.. I choose her because my pre pregnancy treatments all done by her and her sewing skill is good (even the nurses there told me the same)

Read more

Depends on your own preference and comfort. I went with a male gynae as recommended by my mum. Dr Adrian Woodworth, Thomson Medical.

2y ago

Thanks for the review!:)

Really depends on your own preference. I choose female gynae as I am more comfortable with female. I've stick to the same gynae.

Depends on your preference. I prefer a male gynae and my gynae delivers at mt a and mt e novena. I went with Dr Henry Cheng. :)

My gynae is Dr Adrain Tan from ACJ clinic which is located at Mt Alvernia

Male…. They are more caring and meticulous

As long as you feel comfortable

Dr Ryan Lee, kkh

8mo ago

Dr Ryan has moved to Thomson Woodleigh. He is very accommodating... C section was done smoothly, follow up was very thorough!