How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are there any specific parenting behaviors me and my husband should refrain from that may hinder our child's intellectual growth and IQ?

11mo ago

There are a few parenting behaviors that you and your husband should try to avoid, as they may hinder your child's intellectual growth and IQ. Firstly, it is important to minimize exposure to excessive screen time, as it can interfere with cognitive development and limit social interaction. Additionally, avoiding overprotectiveness and allowing your child to experience age-appropriate challenges and problem-solving opportunities fosters resilience and intellectual growth. Avoiding excessive pressure or unrealistic expectations can also help prevent stress and anxiety that may hinder learning. Instead, providing a nurturing and supportive environment that encourages exploration, curiosity, and a love for learning will contribute positively to your child's intellectual development and IQ