How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?

Are you looking for ways to enhance your baby's cognitive development and intelligence? Join me, Dr. Lee LJ, Chief Scientific Officer of Nutrigene, for an exciting and informative session. 📲 During our discussion, I'll be sharing insights and strategies on how you can help boost your baby's IQ - from nutrition to environmental factors. This is a Q&A you won't want to miss! 💡 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section, as I'll be answering as many as possible during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦🗣️ Topic: How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ? Date: Wednesday, June 7th Time: 8-9pm

How Can I Increase My Baby's IQ?
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are there any brain-boosting exercises or activities that can be done during daily routines, such as feeding or bath time?

11mo ago

Yes, there are brain-boosting exercises and activities that can be incorporated into daily routines like feeding or bath time. During feeding, you can engage your baby by making eye contact, talking, and singing to them. Describe the food, its color, taste, and texture, which helps build their language skills and cognitive connections. You can also introduce simple counting or naming objects related to the meal. During bath time, you can introduce water play with cups or toys, encouraging sensory exploration and problem-solving. Singing songs, playing with foam letters or numbers, and describing body parts can further stimulate their cognitive and language development. These activities turn routine moments into valuable learning opportunities, supporting your baby's intellectual growth.