Looking for a playmat for my girl. I have lots of those tiled mats at home, but not sure if I can get rid of the dirty in between the gaps and surface. Any good and cheap playmate that comes with flat surface so it's easier to clean? Many raves about parklon but I find it expensive plus the surface is rough so cleaning might be an issue. Thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Parklon also has cheaper range of mats made from PE material. It starts from $75. The L size is about $125 with one sided print. It is still non toxic, lightweight and 16mm thick. The expensive range is made from PVC material and really retains the shape even after long period of usage. You can also check out 3M puzzle mat which is pvc and non toxic and allows you to have different configurations and size of your mat.

Read more

Parklon is one of my best investment. I've both the cheaper PE type as well as the bumper kind. The bumper version has a better cushioning effect and is more durable so although it's more ex, I personally find it value for money. My PE version is already showing some signs if wear and tear even though it's used less. And both mats are so easy to clean. Just wipe and go! :)

Read more

Personally I've a Parklon Mat. I would say is easy to clean but I didn't really like it. Prefers mirabell. The cushion is really thick enough n Super easy to clean !

I cast my vote for Parklon too. It's easy to wipe with just a wet towel. I've had it for a few years and it's still as good as new.

Parklon is not rough at all and it's very easy to clean/maintain! :)

8y ago

during baby fairs, they display their Parklon mats. you can step on one and feel the texture :)

VIP Member

We got the 3m puzzle mat - quite happy with it :)