Looking for recommendation for breast pads. Which are the most absorbent?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads are highly recommended by the mommies in my group. They are designed to offer discreet and comfortable protection both day and night. The pad's unique breathable waterproof layer keeps clothing protected, and the quilted honeycomb lining wicks moisture away from your body to protect your nipples. There are also two sticky pads on the back, so they stay on your bra well. You can get them at most baby-related stores or online outlets like Lazada.sg : http://www.lazada.sg/catalog/?q=Lansinoh%20Nursing%20Pads%2060cts&searchclickposition=prod5

Read more

I enjoy using Pigeon's Breast Pads Honeycomb. PIGEON new Breast Pads Honeycomb comes with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry honeycomb lining to draw excess milk quickly and spreads evenly into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry. -Maintains form in smooth shape even with the heaviest flow -Quilted honeycomb lining provides leak proof coverage -Individually wrapped to take with you while on-the-go

Read more
Post reply image

My wife's using Pigeon Brand and it's working and absorbing well for her. She never changed her breast pads despite of having other brands as presents.

Just to share I am using this. Bought from BHG, $18.00 for 3 boxes, (buy 2 get 1 free) find it cheap and good.absorbent wise just like pigeon.

Post reply image

thanks

pigeon or lansinoh are good option