Breast pump recommendation

Hi Mummies, Any recommendations for breast pump for FTM? I’m actually looking at Imani/Baby Express be Free but i did my research and found out that most of it recommends getting electric breast pump fot FTM like spectra S1. Please share your views. Thank you!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have s1 and baby express be free. I had clogging issues but i felt baby express be free seems to be able to clear more effectively recently than my s1. Planning to use baby express when im back at work as well.

TapFluencer

i had imani, its good but not the suction i was looking for. im using realbubee as my travel pump and spectra s1 for home use. both have the sunction power i need. i guess it really depends on your preferences.

2y ago

i started pumping at after 7 weeks. i read that pumping too early will result to a let down which babies may not be able to take it. I unfortunately didnt manage to stock up because of how little i get when pumping (eventhough it gets painful from not pumping). I try to pump every 3 hours and after feeding baby but only manage to get at least 90ml the whole day. though i've started to take supplements, tho it helps abit but still low on breastmilk. i hope your pumping journey is better than mine!

VIP Member

S1 is my fav! Imani2 i bought for back ofc use. I gt be free too, so far compare w Imani i2 I feel Imani more power & worth to get. Imani i2 now come w charging dock too!