Hi! Any parents here with kids going to Chongfu School in pri 1?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My friend was just reading up on that school (as she stays in the north and is looking for primary schools for her son). She was sharing that Chongfu organizes camps for their students, starting from as young as primary one. A big draw point for my friend as she believes that children should be exposed to other aspects while in school. She feels that it aids in their character building and also encourages them to be more independent.

Read more

My aunt considered Chongfu Primary as one of the choices for her daughter because she lives in the North and she was mainly attracted to the academic and student development aspects of the school, which are have been awarded prestigiously by MOE. In the end, they went with Canberra Primary instead because it is closer and her son was also enrolled there.

Read more

Chongfu Primary is very popular in Yishun. In fact its the most popular school in Yishun. For last year PSLE, it did the best for Yishun area schools For sports, chongfu is very strong is wushu and table tennis.

Mine youngest in Chongfu P1 Observant 2016

8y ago

Homework wouldn't be that much since is P1, teachers are fast response when you ask them anything.